Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Free Candy Awards and End Of Year Fun!



My name is Reagan and this is my first time writing a post for Freebielicious!  I am excited to be a part of such a wonderful collaborative blog!

Now that things are warming up outside, it's hard not to let our minds wander to the end of the school year! {Okay okay the truth is by the second week of school my mind wanders to Summer vacation!}

 I have a post with candy awards and minute to win it games that I used last year on the last day of school!

We had a red carpet event in my classroom with candy awards for each student!
 There are over 30 candy awards {color and black and white} to snag on my blog!




We also played minute to win it games!
 (all first grade modifications are explained on my blog)




Come on over and check it out and get your candy awards and minute to win it games!
{Click the Button Below}
Reagan

0 comments:

Post a Comment