Saturday, October 5, 2013

Volunteer Organization

Happy Fall Y'all!! This year I am BLESSED with several parents that love to volunteer. Which makes me very happy! I have gone years that I have had 1 parent that can come in and help. Now, I know that some of you may not have ANY and I am sorry. So don't be jelly when I tell you that I have a parent coming in almost EVERY day this month. Say what?! YUP! You heard that right. This allows me to do so many things in my classroom that I may not have been able to do without their help. 

I always make a calendar at the end of the previous month to send home with all volunteers. It includes volunteer name and time they are coming.

I have some "Thank You" cards set out with a little treat for my volunteers.
I always include directions on each project. 


I have also included a friendly reminder. You could send this home a few days before your volunteer was to come in. 

You can grab this volunteer freebie by clicking the cover page below. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment