Sunday, January 26, 2014

Cuddle Bug Add The Room

Hello Freebielicous Followers!! It is January and we have only had one "cold day" in Nebraska so far! WHAT WHAT?! I know! I love snow days! I have taught my kiddos the ritual for a snow day the following day and everything. So, come on snow! I know some of you are just getting pounded with snow. I just want enough for a snow day :-) LOL! Stay healthy and warm friends!

On MLK day we had a district inservice. Part of the day was centered on Math. The one thing I like about those days is it gets me energized and a little excited about trying something new. I am in the process of revamping my Math block. I have made a few new Math items. The first is one I am going to share with you!

This is a fun add the room activity! Students find the cuddle bug, add the two dice and record their answers on the response sheet. You can grab your freebie by clicking the title page below.

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Cuddle-Bug-Add-The-Room-1078707




I hope that you will follow my blog and join me as I give my Math block a make over!

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment