Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Meet Teri {A Cupcake for the Teacher}

Well hello there!   It's my turn to introduce myself, so let's jump right in!

I'm Teri, also known as Cupcake in the blogging community. :)  I'm the girl behind A Cupcake for the Teacher!  I have been blogging for almost two years now… I can't believe it!  Time flies!!


I am a first grade teacher in New Jersey, and I have been for four years {this is my sixth year on the job}.  I have the best job in the world-- I love what I do!!!

Here is a little pic of me and my hubby:

We celebrated two years of marriage over the summer… and we have been together for nine years! :)  Matt is truly my best friend, I turn to him for everything.

A few more Cupcake facts...

I have two kittens, Jack & Zoe:



I am a Grumposaur {according to hubby! ...okay it's true, lol}:


I love, love, love to sleep:


And now for a freebie! 

Christmas is right around the corner, so here's a merry little ditty for you!
  The holidays aren't complete without stockings stuffed with goodies, right?!  This pack includes the patterns for the craft pictured above… here's a tiny peek at the back:


Aaand there's a bubble map and writing activity included, too.  Check it out on my blog and grab it for free from my TpT shop!

Thanks for stopping in!  I hope to see you around my place! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment