Thursday, November 7, 2013

Meet Hadar {Miss Kindergarten}

Hello Friends! Since Freebielicious is now one year old, we thought it would be fun to reintroduce ourselves and celebrate with some freebies!!

I'm Hadar, author behind Miss Kindergarten!
I just love being part of this awesome collaborative blog and sharing freebies with you!

I'm a kindergarten teacher and absolutely LOVE my job! I have had the pleasure of teaching 1st, 2nd and 3rd grade as well, but my heart belongs in kindergarten, that's for sure!


When I'm not teaching or creating something for my classroom, I love shopping {especially at Target!}, eating, instagramming and hanging out with my boyfriend!
{I also apparently like to change up my hair a lot!}

Well, since this month is ALL about thanks and giving, I wanted to say thanks to all of our wonderful followers, and give you a fun little freebie!

Each month, we have our students make these little calendars!

They are great for number formation, counting, patterns, and more! I created some traceable monthly calendars for you, as well as some blank ones!

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Traceable-Blank-Monthly-Calendar-Templates-873652
{click the image to download}

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check back tomorrow to hear from another fabulous author!

0 comments:

Post a Comment