Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Fabulous Freebie Friends!


Holla if you like FREEBIE-LICIOUS! We are so stoked to be offering you some high quality freebies geared towards our little nuggets! The following is a sign I made for our school this year. 

We have a new principal and he has our students say the bully pledge every day after the pledge. In order to help our students with our new bully program I made these signs & placed them in high traffic areas. 

 Ever since I created my Daily 5 sign with rings, everything I hang is done like this! I love it! Look at how nice this bad boy folds up! Trust me, I have a lot of stuff & I need my decor to be compact.
 Um, hello!!!!! Can I just tell you I finally figured out how to make something editable! Just for our freebie-licious fans. You're welcome :oP





 As you can see each sign is unique & I did include zebra & chevron...my latest obsession. Seriously my husband thinks I have a problem. I just roll my eyes & say...."You don't have a clue what is in style..... boy!" 
We are in our new house...holla....& everything I buy has to be chevron...frames, rugs, pillows, bedspreads, blankets, curtains, placemats, drawer liner....etc. Are you as obsessed as me????? 

See I get on the subject of chevron & I can't shut up. Anywho, if you are not a follower of my blog please stop by & say hello. 

Click on any pic above to grab your freebie peeps! Enjoy! 







0 comments:

Post a Comment