Sunday, October 7, 2012

The Little Old Lady Who Was Not Afraid Of Anything

WELCOME bloggin' buddies!! We are so excited about this new adventure. This blog will be loaded with DELICIOUS FREEBIES from SWEET bloggers. The best part is...it's all geared towards PK-1st!! You can see all of the contributing authors in the sidebar, to the right.

The first few FREEBIES that we add will be EXCLUSIVE to FREEBIELICOUS!! :-)

Here is your first FREEBIE!

I love, love, LOVE the story, "The Little Old Lady Who Was Not Afraid Of Anything." It gives me a chance to get out my great old lady voice. It is so great when we work on retelling and I hear my kinders changing their voice and using lots of expression!!

This pack is perfect for number sense (0-20). You can have them match number, tally marks and ten frames! I hope you enjoy!! You can download your copy by clicking on the title page below!




0 comments:

Post a Comment