Monday, October 8, 2012

Halloween Costume Writing

Hello, everyone! It's Lori from Teaching With Love and Laughter. I am so excited to be here, offering you free products. Everything I make, I use in my classroom, so, it's all kid tested and approved!

 Every year, my students write about what they'll be for Halloween. All they do is fill in the blanks. Then, I give them a plain sheet of white paper and they draw a big picture of themselves in their costume. I staple both to a large sheet of orange or black paper, side-by-side, and display. I hope you enjoy it! Just click on the image below to grab a copy for yourself.
Please come visit me on my blog, too! If you are not already following me, just click on me below. I love visitors!



Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment