Monday, October 8, 2012

Pumpkin Pal Concentration

Hi ya'll!! So, are you totally LOVING the new Freebie - licious??!! I know I am!
Well, I'm here to share an EXCLUSIVE (was supposed to be exclusive but since the google doc wasn't working, I turned my paid item on TpT into a freebie for you and all)! I sure hope you enjoy it!

I made this for my kinder classroom, but it totally can be used in Pre-K and 1st as well. So, without further ado:


Click HERE to grab your Freebie-licious Freebie!


It contains 2 center activities - one literacy center and one math tub center.

You know the simple game Concentration?
One of the activities is Letter concentration (matching upper and lowercase letters) and the other is Number Concentration (matching numerals to dot cards).

The kiddos will love the cute pumpkin cards and be working on real learning at the same time. I use these games in small groups first and then move them into literacy centers and math tubs.

I hope you enjoy this exclusive freebie here! Please don't forget to come see me over at Kindergarten Lifestyle! I'd love it!!





0 comments:

Post a Comment