Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Poison Spiders Differentiated Freebie Fun!

Hey everyone. I am silly excited to be going a bunch of my best Pk-1st Blogging Buddies to bring you the BEST of freebies for early childhood.  What a great venue.  If you don't already follow my blog, please step on over and it out at A Differentiated Kindergarten.



So how about a little Halloween fun to get my first Freebielicious Freebie off the ground.  This little packet is differentiated to meet the readiness levels of your students and is also aligned to the Common Core State Standards.  But BEST of all, your students will love it because it's FUN. It's based on the classic game 'poison frogs' but with a fun twist to get your students working on letters, letter sounds and those first 20 Dolch words.  I hope you like this EXCLUSIVE freebie.  Just for you.  I promise I'll be back soon and often for more fun ideas.



0 comments:

Post a Comment