Friday, October 12, 2012

Spider Counting Book

Hey my Freebielicious Friends!

I have a cutie of a Halloween emergent reader to share with you today....
Click HERE to grab your Freebie!
Now, really?? How sweet are these characters? Anyhoo - it's not just an easy reader, it's also an interactive counting book. You see, the kiddos draw the corresponding spiders on each character as they read the book! Math and Literacy combined - the best of both worlds!

I hope you can use this Freebie-licious Freebie! Please let me know what you think AND please stop by my blog to discover all kinds of other great stuff!!

(I included 2 versions. Someone noticed the spider on the first version only has 6 legs..hahaha -- as a teacher, I would simply guide the kiddos to notice that and have them correct that mistake themselves. However, I did decide to include a set with a spider with 8 legs!) :0) Feel free to use the set you like the most!

Click Here to jump over to my blog :0)


0 comments:

Post a Comment